Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube All Videos Playlists (YAVP)

Adds buttons for various channel playlists: All Uploads, Videos, Shorts, Streams, Members-Only

< Обсуждения YouTube All Videos Playlists (YAVP)

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

Hello,

Your script is so great, finally a script that also shows us Members-Only :-)
I just would like to know if you think that you can also add the playlist containing all the content of a channel with the playlist containing all the popular content at your script please ?

Because it allows to have a single script with all the playlists instead of using two scripts...

Thank you for your answer.

Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers with Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey

c0d3rАвтор
§
Создано: 14.06.2024

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback.
You're right, it's nice to have these two playlists as well. So I added them in v0.2

Also you helped me find out about the playnext parameter since it was required for Popular Uploads playlist to work.
Now you don't need to click the extra "Play all" button. The first video in all playlists starts to play right away! (except for Members-Only)

I thought it wasn't possible without parsing page's HTML, but it turned out to be super easy and useful.
So I'm glad that you left a message here. It improved my experience too :)

Hello,

Thank you very much for your nice message and this is great for you :-)

I tested the new version and it's works very well.

But, do you think that you can also add a option if it's possible for you for those like me who want that the playlist (any) to open entirely in a new tab without videos to play like in the first version of your script please ?
-> Because it happens sometimes that while I'm already playing a video, I watch different channels or playlists in new tabs...
-> In addition, it can happen that I've already watched the first or fourth video of a playlist (for example from a creator to whom I'm subscribed) but I don't want to see it again...
-> Or to check that the content of a channel may interest you because of the titles, the durations...
-> Or for other reasons depending on each...

Very sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you again for your answer.

c0d3rАвтор
§
Создано: 16.06.2024

Hi again!

You described your use case very well, so I spent some more time and added the toggles :)
Saw that you asked for "new tab" functionality before so I added it too.

Also found a way to make the whole block a bit narrower by combining the buttons into groups of two.
Hopefully it's not too wide for most people. The parent block has "click and drag" functionality by default, so the tabs can be moved left and right on smaller screens.

c0d3rАвтор
§

Note that "Popular Uploads" playlist can't be opened without autoplay. You can prove it by removing &playnext=1 from the URL. YouTube will say "This playlist type is unviewable".

Also I decided not to add autoplay to Members-Only playlist regardless of the toggle since most of the time you're not subscribed and just want to sneak peek at what people upload there.

Hello,

It's very awesome :-)

I tested the new version on some channels and it works perfectly.

Now, the script is complete, very simple, clear and easy to use for many people with their various needs and I hope for you too LOL.

It's very sweet to you for improving the script to make it better, and it saves time for those who like the display of the playlists in the different sections of a channel...

Thank you so much really for all your kindness, understanding, quickness and of course for all your work ; and then I wish you all the best for the future ;-)

c0d3rАвтор
§

Yes, I agree! It's certainly more complete now than it was before.

Thank you for giving me the kick I needed to improve it, lol.

And thanks for the good wishes, I wish you all the best as well. Have fun and good luck!

Thank you so much again ;-)

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.