Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube Player Controls below Video

Move YouTube Player Controls below the video

< Обсуждения Youtube Player Controls below Video

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

Hello,

I would like to know if your script works like this extension for Chrome please ?
-> Outside YouTube Player Bar : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/outside-youtube-player-ba/gmlbhbdkhnfhhmhdjopdbcfliajcafde

Otherwise, could I have a screenshot of what it really does please ?

Thank you for your answer.

Google Chrome Browser with Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey

§
Создано: 20.07.2023
Отредактировано: 20.07.2023

You means this script does not work like "Outside YouTube Player Bar" from your side?

img

This script is similar to that extension. just move the control bar downwards

Thank you for the screenshot.

In fact, I wanted to know if your script does the same thing as this extension.

Moreover, I've just done some tests by disabling a few scripts and extensions but on my side, the control bar never goes down under the video :-(

I think you still have enabled other userscripts to make decaraion to your control bar.
(e.g. there should be no "picture" button in the left side of volume button)
can you disable all other scripts to see the result?

If "Outside YouTube Player Bar" works for you, you can just use "Outside YouTube Player Bar"

Outside YouTube Player Bar has an incompatibility problem with this script Youtube Live Clock -> https://greasyfork.org/fr/scripts/453367-youtube-live-clock...

In addition on my side, your script has an incompatibility problem with Tampermonkey because I've disabled all scripts except yours and it still doesn't work like the screenshot shows :-(

However, it works very well with Violentmonkey like the screenshot shows.

This is Tampermonkey that I use and Violentmonkey is for testing.

Oh. I didn't know that it was not working for Tampermonkey. Thanks for reporting.
It is fixed now.

Thank you very much because it's works very well now with Tampermonkey :-)

Hello,

Unfortunately, I had to migrate to Firefox to see the videos, lives... on YouTube because on Chrome, there are always loading difficulties and I'm tired of wasting time and energy :-(

So that's how I discovered that in Firefox with Tampermonkey and your only enabled script, the control bar never appears and it's weird and funny like the screenshot shows...

Thank you for your answer.

Mozilla Firefox Browser with Tampermonkey

Thanks a lot.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.