Greasy Fork is available in English.

Netflix - subtitle downloader

Allows you to download subtitles from Netflix

< Обсуждения Netflix - subtitle downloader

Вопрос/комментарий

Doesn't work any more?

Hi,
I love this script and find it very useful, especially the possibility to download subtitles for the whole season. However, it seems that it stopped working. Is it just me? I used it yesterday and everything was fine, today nothing happens after I choose the script in violentmonkey. I checked it on two different PCs, both Violentmonkey and Tampermonkey. If it's not just me and it doesn't work any more, is there a chance you can fix it?

Thank you for the great job!

Seems to work fine for me. It could be that Netflix changed something and it's not in my country yet.

For me it also does not work, I tested it in chrome and firefox, and in neither does it show results.

It doesn't work for me either. Please, fix it

Same, on Mac, with Chrome and Firefox

§
Создано: 04.10.2017
Отредактировано: 04.10.2017

Downloading works fine when downloading Danish subs.
Those are streamed as utf-8 dxfp
With these:
Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Tampermonkey v. 4.4

Not working for me on latest Chrome (61.0.3163.100, 64-bit) and Tampermonkey v4.4. Does not do anything when I click either button, not even an error message. Stopped working ~week ago. Trying to download subs in Finnish.

Tithen-Firion
Sent PM.

§
Создано: 09.10.2017
Отредактировано: 09.10.2017

Hi, i've fixed the querySelector, now it's works (Only one sub at once)
https://jpst.it/15XA7

Code updated. Some accounts had new Netflix player and the rest still had the old one. Script should work for both now. The only thing missing now is the language code from subtitle filename but that's not a big deal.

Code updated. Some accounts had new Netflix player and the rest still had the old one. Script should work for both now. The only thing missing now is the language code from subtitle filename but that's not a big deal.

Thanks so much for looking into it and fixing it! It works now again!

Thank you so much, now it works fine :smile:

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.