Greasy Fork is available in English.

Multi-OCH Helper

nopremium.pl and premiumize.me. Inserts a direct download link on several one-click-hosters and some container/folder providers.

< Обсуждения Multi-OCH Helper

Вопрос/комментарий

Invalid token

Why do I continually get invalid token? I'm logged in to Premiumize.me so all should be good right?

cuziАвтор
§
Создано: 27.10.2019

Thank for the report. I will investigate this (but I currently don't use premiumize.me and I don't have a premium membership, so I might not be able to fix it)

cuziАвтор
§
Создано: 27.10.2019

I uploaded a new version, you can update it and try.

I found that premiumize.me now needs an API key to work. If you're logged in, the script should automatically fetch the API key from https://premiumize.me/account. You can check in the script menu (hover over the purple premiumize script button) that the api key is set or set it by hand.

(I couldn't test if it actually works to download something.)

I'm still getting an error. API is added to the settings menu but I still getting an error. I've asked for a trial key so hopefully Premiumize.me will send me one and i'll message it to you so you can do some testing. Cheers.

Here you go... Trail Code key: jaf8u6rypki3a6yhaue3

How to redeem: Signup and head to premiumize.me/account and redeem on the top right

Not sure how long it lasts, think it's 24 or 48 Hrs. I'm sure it will be long enough going off the speed of your last update :)

cuziАвтор
§
Создано: 30.10.2019

Thank you I redeemed it, it said 3 days :)

I will check what's wrong, I do get an error as well now

cuziАвтор
§
Создано: 30.10.2019

I uploaded a new version. I only did a little testing, but everything seems to work again.

Excellent. Seems to be all good now. Thanks.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.