Block Youtube Users

Hide videos of blacklisted users/channels and comments

< Обсуждения Block Youtube Users

Отзыв: Плохой — скрипт не работает

The script hasn't been working for a few weeks

ScheggeАвтор
§
Создано: 10.04.2023

In what way the script does not work for you? Which browser and script manager are you using?

Tampermonkey and Tampermonkey BETA, chrome! Not block anymore and cant see red cross. Uploaded the images.

Today i have tried to another pc and the script work correctly, now try to this pc with only extension tampermonkey and Block Youtube Users and not work! I do no why but this pc in anonymous mode the script work correctly ! any suggestion to fix?

Now i see this if switch account google the script work correctly, why?

Now i see this: if switch google account the script work correctly, why?

Now Try another pc and next i login with my account the script stop working!Why the script interact with my account? Is not possible!

another weird behavior, Comment the red cross working .... but no block the channel

ajax.googleapis.com problem?

is there a way to debug the script? I can't live without this script!

https://pasteboard.co/8vh3bWATAy1Q.jpg
in this image you can see the bug only one account of google the script not work!
I have tried:
1 reset script
2 reset Tampermonkey
3 use Tampermonkey beta
4 use another pc

but not work with a specific google account.
Sei Italiana?

now work another time, you have update?

ScheggeАвтор
§
Создано: 26.04.2023

Does it always work for you now? I haven't update the script...

When it stops working, can you right-click on a channel name and select "inspect element" (ispeziona in italiano su chrome) and make a screenshot of what it shows you?

The only thing that come to my mind is that youtube is changing its layout but it's rolling out changes gradually only to some accounts... though I've tried it, the script still works for me in any account or logged out.

sì, sono italiana

Thank you very much for support now work perfectly, next time i make screen of inspect element.Myu problem is not technical english but is very hard for me speech formal english, i ask you if you are italian for this reason sorry.Thank you for your work this script make my happy!

:.( Another time not working !! I am sad. I can see horribles youtuberi!
If you need more of this tell me.

https://pasteboard.co/EIE2SU6Rl1vU.jpg

ScheggeАвтор
§
Создано: 03.05.2023

Can you do it again but this time on the channel name of a video? like in the image below

In this link you can see strange format of red cross only on channel link!
This is what you wanted, but I'm sure I did it last time too(Questo è quello che volevi, ma sono sicuro di aver fatto cosi anche l'altra volta!):
https://pasteboard.co/wNTS6lhBY4kH.jpg

######################################
Ti traduco cosa volevo dire
In this link you can see strange format of red cross only on channel link!= hai notato dove sta la crocce rossa solo in determinati punti,messaggi o come in quel caso solo dove riporta il canale. Ripeto solo in un account.
######################################
Some time i have this window message:

Passo ad altro con molto dispiacere. comunque credo stiano nerfando il tuo script impossibile che accada su un solo account e ho testato su installazioni prive di qualsiasi altro script.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.