Greasy Fork is available in English.

Remove inoreader ADS

Remove inoreader.com's advertisement in reading list, upgrae button and some annoying dialogs.

< Părere la script-ul Remove inoreader ADS

Întrebare/comentariu

§
Postat în: 04-04-2020

Ad block detected popup

I'm getting this popup from time to time. The other script on this site hide it, but breaks too much stuff in the process.

HacksignAutor
§
Postat în: 07-04-2020

@Neev 说道: I'm getting this popup from time to time. The other script on this site hide it, but breaks too much stuff in the process.

Please confirm your version of this script, current is: 4.9.3

The ad-block detected dialog will show up after 5-10 times of loading new article. And 4.9.3 solved this problem.

If your version is 4.9.3, then please logout inoreader account, refresh page couple of times, then login agian. Or, you can reinstall this script.

§
Postat în: 08-04-2020

I use tampermonkey and version 4.9.3 of the script and I have also adblock detected I have to refresh the inoreader page every 30 second or 1 minute

§
Postat în: 08-04-2020

@Hacksign : thanks for your answer, I'm running 4.9.3 on violentmokey and on beta version of innoreader (but it was happening with non-beta as well).

HacksignAutor
§
Postat în: 09-04-2020

@"Patrick Chantier" @Neev

Any of you can give me a screen shot of below picture ?

1. When the adblock notify dialog showed up, press key F12
  2. Switch to "Inspector" tab as showed in below picture , which I figured it with "1"
  3. Press the "mouse cursor" button as showed in below picture, which I figured it with "2"
  4. Move your real mouse cursor onto adblock dialog with color area just like the picture showed below.

§
Postat în: 09-04-2020

HacksignAutor
§
Postat în: 10-04-2020

It's a theme problem. I've fixed this issue, just check version 4.9.4

§
Postat în: 10-04-2020

I confirm it is fixed, thank you very much

§
Postat în: 14-04-2020

I confirm it works as well, thank you so much!

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.