Bun venit pe Greasy Fork, un site pentru scripturi de utilizator.
Ce este un user script?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Greasyfork Search with Sleazyfork Results include - Merge adult results of sleazyfork into greasyfork when the script is no longer anonymously available, add rating score and version for scripts then
- searchEngineJump 搜索引擎快捷跳转 - 方便的在各个搜索引擎之间跳转,增加可视化设置菜单,能更友好的自定义设置,修复百度搜索样式丢失的问题
- [MTurk Worker] Dashboard Enhancer - Brings many enhancements to the MTurk Worker Dashboard.
- xDiep.io v3 - Diep.io extension (sectored-minimap, zoom, play-with-friends, custom-theming, kill counter)
- Krunker.io Infinity 2019 - Best hack 2019! named krunkerinfinity aimbot. Godmode,Auto Aim,Auto Heal,Auto Block,All in One Offense & Defense System download for free.
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.