Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Părere la script-ul Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Întrebare/comentariu

§
Postat în: 04-06-2015

XP Leadership until Level feature

I think it would be awesome to add a numeric field next to leadership that says "XP until level ___". Then you can set all slots to leadership on new characters, but tell it to xp only until level XX. This would make it so you don't have to monitor your characters to see that they hit a level and switch to pure AD generation. I have never coded in Tampermonkey before and I was looking through the code to mess with it, but didn't see how it built the UI for the settings. I would like to get into the coding a bit because I work with databases and coding all day at work.

§

i changed the last 3 task of lead xp to:

23: [ "Leadership_Tier4_23_Guardnoble"],
24: [ "Leadership_Tier4_24r_Killdragon","Leadership_Tier4_23_Guardnoble"],
25: [ "Leadership_Tier4_24r_Killdragon","Leadership_Tier4_23_Guardnoble"],

and set for only 3 boxes of xp and the rest to AD, getting great xp for power points, steady supply of rank 5's, few peridots, and quite of few wands for the lvl 25 rare "hunt down escaped experiment" which is the 4k AD task

if you alter your script don't forget to go into the options and disable updates to keep your changes and manually check periodically for updates

§
Editat în: 04-06-2015

oh i forgot, i also had moved leadership xp above leadership ad in the priority order, so it q's the 3 boxes first

§
Postat în: 05-06-2015

Leadership needs anyway checks. AD works but some new task are uselfull because they create good RP´s.

So if you have good profile for leadership just send ithere or link it, so all can look and test it.

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.