Greasy Fork is available in English.

General URL Cleaner Revived

Cleans URLs from various popular sites.

< Părere la script-ul General URL Cleaner Revived

Întrebare/comentariu

§
Postat în: 13-10-2021

This script is not compatible with an add-on called Youtube Watchmarker ... this script hides the "WATCHED" from the thumbnails of videos (not sure whether it only happens in the 'videos' tab-section of channels, but it does)

Whereas other scripts such as YouTube URL Tracker Remover and Nova YouTube don't cause any problems.

dividedbyAutor
§
Postat în: 17-01-2022

If you're able to look more into it and provide some detail on why that issue might be occurring I'll have a better chance of fixing it. I don't have the same issue with the YouTube watched extension that I use.

§
Postat în: 18-01-2022

I use Firefox.. and as soon as I enable General URL Cleaner Revived on youtube, the thumbnails no longer show the "WATCHED" label and do not get faded-out with the Watchmarker extention..

as you can see here.. your script breaks the extension.

dividedbyAutor
§
Postat în: 24-01-2022

Hmm okay I'll try to look into it when I can, thanks

dividedbyAutor
§
Postat în: 07-03-2022

Finally got around to installing Firefox and YouTube Watchmarker and I believe that the issue should be fixed now, sorry it took so long

§
Postat în: 09-03-2022

Finally got around to installing Firefox and YouTube Watchmarker and I believe that the issue should be fixed now, sorry it took so long

Awesome! Thanks!

dividedbyAutor
§
Postat în: 19-04-2023

Hopefully the script is still working for you, it should be even better with the latest updates. Let me know if there is anything I could add. Would appreciate a "Good" rating!

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.