Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Player Controls

Adds features to YouTube player page: fill window with video, stretch, float video, set HD 4K 8K resolution, hide annotations and ads, click skip ads, click show more, loop, replay a video segment, pause at start/end, zoom and pan video.

< Părere la script-ul YouTube Player Controls

Recenzie: Bun, script-ul merge

§
Postat în: 12-04-2023

Hi, I've been using this script for years and it's been great. Over the last few weeks I've had trouble with the script not working, and I realize now that it it only dissapears while I am signed into my google account. I've tested this on chrome/brave/edge on windows and mac. Firefox works while signed in, so it doesn't seem to be an account setting. I've tried disabling other extensions and using fresh browser installs on a VM, so I'm not sure what could be causing the issue.

Secondly, a couple versions ago, the "Fill Window" behavior changed. Now, if "Strecth" is not selected, there are black borderds on the top and bottom rather than aligning the video to the top and starting the title and description info directly bellow the video without letterbox bars. I prefferred the old behavior, is there a way to bring that back as a settings option?

Thanks so much for the awesome script!

§

I just tried switching to an alternate account (on the same google account), and it is working fine with that one, so it does seem to be something with my main account specificially, I'm not sure what kind of change it is making though.

§
Editat în: 12-04-2023

I went through the settings for each account and they are the same. Only other differences are that I used to have youtube premium on the main account and I am currenlty linked to a YouTube TV familiy subscription.

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.