Greasy Fork is available in English.

AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Change font, size, width and background of a work + blacklist: hide works that contain certains tags or text, have too many tags/fandoms/relations/chapters/words and other options + fullscreen reading mode + bookmarks: save the position you stopped reading a fic + number of words for each chapter and estimated reading time

< Părere la script-ul AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Întrebare/comentariu

§
Postat în: 02-04-2024

I thought I was the only one this script just suddenly stopped working and I use it so often because it’s a super easy way to change the font size but it no longer works

ScheggeAutor
§
Postat în: 03-04-2024

I've updated the script, it should work now

§

Hi not sure if I have done something wrong but it’s still not working for me I have tried a few different attempts to get it working and it doesn’t other scripts still are working so I know it’s not that any suggestions

ScheggeAutor
§

Have you updated it? The last version is 3.6.1.4
In the info page click on "Update to version 3.6.1.4" or "Reinstall version 3.6.1.4"
If it still not working for you, can you tell me what browser and script manager are you using?

§

I got it working I had to click through from history onto the newest version of the script but luckily it works thank you so much for your help and also for making this script it’s very useful

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.