Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Search Extra Buttons

Add buttons (past 1/2/3 days, weeks, PDF search etc.) for Google search page

< Feedback em Google Search Extra Buttons

Avaliação: Ruim - o script não funciona

§
Publicado: 12/06/2019

Don't work in the new(?) google search web style

Hello ,I like this extra button for Goolge search ,that's amazing function for me! thank you for your great job! Now I think there's some issues cause the button didn't work on my computer (Win10 /chrome 75 64bit /Tamper monkey ) I noticed that when I scroll down the web page of google search ,there's always the search bar on the top,it's different than before ever, if it's helpful

I dunno why I can't upload the pic ,sorry about that

spmbtAutor
§
Publicado: 12/06/2019

Now I reload 74 to 75 version of chrome (Win7) and latest version 2019.1.11 works normally (2018.12 also). I use it in developer mode with load as unpacked extension (with file nanifest.json in the same folder).

In your variant script may not work due to: 1) TamperMonkey not supports in version 75 (check on any another sctipt); 2) previous installation of specifical extension may not give to start userscript (more often it present in Firefox and addon as NoScript (show comments lower); 3) in my region Google give old version, but in your region is newer; 4) any more...

§
Publicado: 19/06/2019

The Google search box may have changed and I am happy to report that the search button still works Tested on:

• MS Edge (dev) 76.0.182.6 + Tampermonkey 4.8.41
  • Firefox 68b + Greasemonkey 4.9

@spmbt greetings in 2019 :)

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.