Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube polymer engine fixes

Some fixes for Youtube polymer engine

< Feedback em Youtube polymer engine fixes

Avaliação: Bom - o script funciona

Is there any chance to intergrate with Return Youtube Dislike (https://www.returnyoutubedislike.com/)?

And the "Simplify fullscreen" option will break the fullscreen button. Click on it and nothing happen.

BogudanAutor
§
Publicado: 25/06/2023

About "Return Youtube Dislike": what intergation do you expect?

About "Simplify fullscreen": please, provide following information: example url, browser (with version), list of userscripts (with versions), list of extentions (with versions), script config.

About "Return Youtube Dislike": what intergation do you expect? Use it to get an estimate of Youtube dislike per video and display to next to the thumbs down icon

About "Simplify fullscreen": please, provide following information: example url, browser (with version), list of userscripts (with versions), list of extentions (with versions), script config.

• exmple url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XIyin68vEE
  • brower: Firefox 114.0.2
  • userscripts (that are enabled on youtube.com only):
  • extensions:
    NameVersion
    Absolute Enable Right Click & Copy1.3.8
    AnonAddy - Anonymous Email Forwarding2.1.7
    CanvasBlocker1.9
    ClearURLs1.26.1
    Content Farm Blocker1.2.0
    Cookie AutoDelete3.8.2
    Cookie Quick Manager0.5rc2
    DNSSEC1.1.0
    Don't track me Google4.27
    Firefox Multi-Account Containers8.1.2
    Forget Me Not - Forget cookies & other data2.2.8
    FoxyProxy Standard7.5.1
    FoxyTab2.31
    Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on (by Google)1.0.8
    I don't care about cookies3.4.7
    LocalCDN2.6.51
    Print Edit WE29.5
    Privacy Badger2023.6.14
    Redirect AMP to HTML2.1.0
    Rotate and Zoom Image2.0
    Simple Tab Groups5.2
    SponsorBlock for YouTube - Skip Sponsorships5.4.8
    Stylus1.5.33
    Surfshark VPN Extension3.23.1
    Terms of Service; Didn’t Read4.1.2
    Tree Style Tab3.9.15
    TST Colored Tabs0.7.1
    uBlock Origin1.50.0
    Violentmonkey2.14.0
    Trace - Online Tracking Protection3.0.7
    User-Agent Switcher and Manager0.5.0
  • script config:
    json { "settings": { "storage": "GM_*Value", "version": "2.24.0", "inst_ver": "2.11.4", "align_player": 0, "default_player": 0, "hide_guide": true, "hide_yt_suggested_blocks": true, "logo_target": "", "fix_removed_placeholder": true, "theater_player": 0, "thumbnail_size": 5, "thumbnail_size_m": 340, "unfix_header": true, "search_thumbnail": 0, "clear_search": true, "channel_top": 1, "try_load_more": false, "unbound_video_title": false, "video_quality": 3, "no_resume_time": false, "remove_yt_redirect": true, "resume_bar_handling": 0, "watched_grayscale": 0, "watched_blur": 0, "disable_player_click_overlay": true, "description_width": 0, "simpler_fullscreen": true, "clear_link_pp": false, "exact_likes": false, "view_count_mod": 1, "disable_video_preview": true, "hide_engagement_panel_transcript": false, "hide_engagement_panel_structured_description": false, "update_alert": 1, "hide_metadata": false, "remove_rounded_corners_1": false, "thumbnail_size_channel": 5, "thumbnail_size_channel_m": 340, "short_to_full2": 0, "channel_default": 0, "clear_sign": false, "main_align": 0, "video_shelves": false, "subscriptions_align": 0 } }
BogudanAutor
§
Publicado: 26/06/2023
Editado: 26/06/2023

Dislikes: are you talking about integration with userscript or extention?

Fullscreen: I will look into it, but it will take some time considering number of extentions you have... Also, does this problem new to FF v114 or was present before?

§

bro Simply Sappiness Underpay Worker just use the return dislike userscript, don't gotta make someone else do it for you

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/436115-return-youtube-dislike

§

Dislikes: are you talking about integration with userscript or extention?

The userscript, or specifically the API itself so I don't need to install a seprate thing.

Fullscreen: I will look into it, but it will take some time considering number of extentions you have... Also, does this problem new to FF v114 or was present before?

I only tested it recently at v114.0.1. So not much of a difference.

§

bro Simply Sappiness Underpay Worker just use the return dislike userscript, don't gotta make someone else do it for youhttps://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/436115-return-youtube-dislike

I tried that one but it doesn't work for me. See the image I uploaded. It just breaks the UI. I asked on their discord and oh man how they moderate it is miserable. I asked question, no one answer, but got two spam message.

BogudanAutor
§
Publicado: 19/07/2023
Editado: 19/07/2023

And the "Simplify fullscreen" option will break the fullscreen button. Click on it and nothing happen.

As of now cannot reproduce the issue :(

As of now cannot reproduce the issue :(

I just checked, the issue gone. That's weird. Unfortunate we don't have a method to make reproducible report.

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.