Greasy Fork is available in English.

Shellshock.IO Aimbot & ESP

Locks aim to the nearest player in shellshock.io. Comes with an ESP too. Press B, V, N, L to toggle aimbot, esp, esp lines, aimbot on right mouse hold.

< Shellshock.IO Aimbot & ESP 피드백

질문/댓글

§
작성: 2023-09-22

The Verification site is not working. I bought a year key by boosting your discord server like 4 times once but i lost that account on my computer so i have a new one. But yes there is something wrong with the verification site it doesn't let me access the hack.

Zertalious개발자
§
작성: 2023-09-22

That doesn't mean the script doesn't work. I am for real tired of these weird reviews. The script works perfectly.
And the keys you get for boosting Discord server expire in 1 month. Moreover no new keys have been given for boosting server in a long time.

§
작성: 2023-09-24

Aimbot

§
작성: 2023-09-24

That doesn't mean the script doesn't work. I am for real tired of these weird reviews. The script works perfectly.
And the keys you get for boosting Discord server expire in 1 month. Moreover no new keys have been given for boosting server in a long time.

the Site digworm.io isn't loading, The verification site is not working. if i can DM you on discord and show you proof would you care to put time into looking at it

§
작성: 2023-09-26

The Verification site is not working. I bought a year key by boosting your discord server like 4 times once but i lost that account on my computer so i have a new one. But yes there is something wrong with the verification site it doesn't let me access the hack.

§
작성: 2023-10-31

Djorgirno Malembe, I had the exact same issue. When I was sent to the website (DigiWorm.io) to get verified, it showed an error saying that the website either was completely taken down or moved to a new address. So, Zertalious, may you please fix the bug..? That would be greatly appreciated, not only by me- (As I have used this script for a long time, but I have quite literally just signed up for Greasyfork now.) but by the other two people who have the same issue.

Thanks,
>{{THE FOILIVOREAN}}_

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.