Greasy Fork is available in English.

soundcloud shuffle likes

Adds a shuffle play button to "Likes" and playlists

< soundcloud shuffle likes 피드백

리뷰: 좋음 - 잘 동작함

§
작성: 2023-01-24

Recently, once the script reaches a certain number of likes (~500 or ~2-3mins of scrolling, can't really tell), it hangs/lags and stops scrolling the queue. If I change the window size etc once it's at this frozen state, it stops scrolling and then skips to the shuffle and play step. Is this just me? I wonder if soundcloud changed something?

§

Appears it can be triggered by toggling between the active chrome tab and other windows several times. Also occurs when chrome is using both the discrete or onboard GPU. I am running chrome beta (Version 110.0.5481.38 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)), but don't think this is why it is happening. Maybe I'm wrong.

§

Sorry, final update. this is not a browser issue, replicated on normal chrome and edge. I don't think it's the fault of the script either. Soundcloud must have instituted a limit on how far down you can scroll. ughh. It also occurred when I tried to manually scroll the queue using my mouse wheel.

bhackel개발자
§
작성: 2023-01-29

Dang that kinda sucks, I'll try looking into it but I can't promise much since I'm not using SoundCloud anymore

bhackel개발자
§
작성: 2023-01-29

I'm having trouble replicating the issue, mine works all the way (around 2000 likes, 2m25s), not sure what the problem is then.

§
작성: 2023-02-02

Thank you. You're right, I'm pretty sure it was just a temporary soundcloud bug, independent of the script. It's been working fine lately.

bhackel개발자
§
작성: 2023-02-06

Ah gotcha, glad to hear that it's working again

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.