Greasy Fork is available in English.

Better Google

Add 'quick search' input and 'go to top' button for Google. Also highlight search terms.

< Better Google 피드백

리뷰: 좋음 - 잘 동작함

§
작성: 2015-09-07

Works great!

I tried this script about 2 days ago, when it was just 'Go to Top' -- it didn't work.

Now, it's working just fine. Thanx for the contribution! It's now one of my Favorites.

The 'quick search' feature is a nice touch. No need to crawl back to the top to edit the search terms.

Not really asking, but want to point out-- there's no 'enter' button on the 'quick search' box (for those of us too lazy to reach for the keyboard).

Thanks again!

Feifei Hang개발자
§
작성: 2015-09-07

Hi Azazello,

Thanks for your feedback. It is really glad to know that this script has a chance to be one of your favorites.

Regarding the "enter" button on the "quick search" box, I personally think hitting the "enter" key on keyboard is easier and faster than clicking a button on screen. However, I will definitely keep an eye on this. If the request of a button becomes high, I will then add one. :-)

Thanks for your feedback, again.

I tried this script about 2 days ago, when it was just 'Go to Top' -- it didn't work.

Now, it's working just fine. Thanx for the contribution! It's now one of my Favorites.

The 'quick search' feature is a nice touch. No need to crawl back to the top to edit the search terms.

Not really asking, but want to point out-- there's no 'enter' button on the 'quick search' box (for those of us too lazy to reach for the keyboard).

Thanks again!

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.