Greasy Fork is available in English.

GDocs Display blank form after submit

Redirects back to empty form after displaying the confirmation message for 5 seconds

< GDocs Display blank form after submit 피드백

리뷰: 좋음 - 잘 동작함

§
작성: 2018-08-21

Does not let to go to second page

Hi.

The script is very usefull, thanks. But only if the Form contains one page. If the Form has 2 or more pages, the trigger works even on "Next" button, not only on final "Submit" button. So after pushing "Next" button to go to second page, it does not let you fill up the data, sends you back to the first one.

How I can make it work only on clicking last "Submit" (real submit) button on final page of the Form?

Thanks.

Melgior개발자
§
작성: 2018-08-22

Hi Sam,

Thank you for letting me know the script stopped working. Google made some changes to the Forms code which prevented the script from doing it's job properly. I've just updated my script to and it should be working again. Please let me know if you still have problems.

§
작성: 2018-08-22

Hi Melgior!

Wow!! That was awesom! Thank you for fast replay! Now the scripr works perfect!!!

Thanks a lot! :)

§
작성: 2020-01-09
수정: 2020-01-09

Hi Melgior! Awesome script! Super easy to install and get working. However, it seems the script is not allowing to go to the second or subsequent page. How can I make it so that it will let the user go to next section, input additional data, and then to a final submit? Basically...allow more than one input of data. I am wanting to scan two barcodes, one right after the other. The first to identify the student, the second to identify a reason they were scanned. Thanks!

Melgior개발자
§
작성: 2020-02-27

Hey jwalker, I've tested this but I'm not sure I can replicate your problem. The displaying of a new form does work for me on forms with more than one page. However, since you're talking about a barcode scanner, you might be using one of my other scripts that automatically submits a form if the barcode scanner sends an 'enter' key press. Did you install that script too by any chance? If so you'll have to disable that first.

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.