Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Links

Download YouTube videos. Video formats are listed at the top of the watch page. Video links are tagged so that they can be downloaded easily.

< Feedback on YouTube Links

Question/comment

§
Posted: 29.11.2020

Rarely works as of november 29th 2020, i keep getting an Error 400 page from google now. But this script was really fucking good for a long time, doesn't send you to any stupid download pages, you just click on one of the options and it starts downloading in a second with no redirects or pages opening.
Please, kindly update this script.

nhyoneAuthor
§
Posted: 30.11.2020

Do you have a link to a video?

§

It's not a video specific problem. But if you want an example, here's this video. https://youtu.be/LL1b6_uMu-s
I was able to download this video after receiving 400 errors for a few days, the script worked for a while after. When the 400 errors started happening again, I checked back and i received the same
error on this video as well.
The script currently works, and according to Tampermonkey, it received an update for the script 2 hours ago.
If the script remains working for a few days, I'll be sure to come back and give it a Good rating.
I apologize if this is some sort of mishap on my end, and thanks again for responding.

nhyoneAuthor
§

If v2.41 works for you, then it's not an issue on your end. :-D

Sign in to post a reply.