Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Player Controls

Adds features to YouTube player page: fill window with video, stretch, float video, set HD 4K 8K resolution, hide annotations and ads, click skip ads, click show more, loop, replay a video segment, pause at start/end, zoom and pan video.

< Feedback on YouTube Player Controls

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 08.06.2022

can you make option to restore to old UI YouTube 2021 or make this script work again in old UI YouTube?, becouse i'm using old UI YouTube but i'm not see the button YouTube Player Control under video

thanks

§
Posted: 10.06.2022
Edited: 10.06.2022

It could take some time before the author realizes his script is broken or even worst, it could also be abandoned.
But if you know how to edit Userscripts, I posted a simple fix in the review section. (Look for "Quick Fix for this script")
It's very easy, you just need to replace 3 lines...

BTW, I didn't change anything in the main code, I only updated the location for the button and had to change something for displaying the "Player Controls" correctly.

Have a good day!

§
Posted: 12.06.2022

It could take some time before the author realizes his script is broken or even worst, it could also be abandoned.
But if you know how to edit Userscripts, I posted a simple fix in the review section. (Look for "Quick Fix for this script")
It's very easy, you just need to replace 3 lines...

BTW, I didn't change anything in the main code, I only updated the location for the button and had to change something for displaying the "Player Controls" correctly.

Have a good day!

i use this scripts to reverse UI to old version
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/440613-youtube-proper-description

but YouTube Player Control not showing the icon under video

Sign in to post a reply.