Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Search Extra Buttons

Add buttons (past 1/2/3 days, weeks, PDF search etc.) for Google search page

< Feedback on Google Search Extra Buttons

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 26 September 2020
Edited: 26 September 2020

Script stopped working on my chrome browser a month or two ago. Still works on my safari browser though. How to I Troubleshoot it or what should I check first?

spmbtPembuat
§
Posted: 28 September 2020

I use this userscript in Chrome as unpacked extension in Developer Mode (Chrome - Settings Button - Extra instruments - Extensions - Set switch "Developer Mode" on the right; ) with manifest.json file as it is described on the main page. I use it with no problem. Attempt this way.

Also it could be affect from another extension or application in Chrome.

Attempt intstall it on a new version of Chrome or Chromium. Such messages appear periodically any year, and in all cases userscript was works in new browser but not work on even if they has remove all extensions.

§
Posted: 29 September 2020

I Disabled all of my extensions and all of my other scripts, this got Extra Buttons working again. Then I re-enabled each of my scripts and extensions one by one, refreshing a google search page each time and discovered it was my chrome extension "Privacy Badger" that was causing the problem. Told Privacy Badger to ignore the site Google and now everything is back to working as it should. Thank you for the help!

Sign in to post a reply.