| 中文How to install UserScripts:https://greasyfork.org/en/help/installing-user-scriptsFunctions of this script:
You can pop up embedded videos by right click.
(It may require permission for pop up blocker at the first pop)
1. You can continue reading and scrolling webpages with popped video playing.
2. You can watch videos on larger (default is 960 width) and resizable window.
3. You can always use full screen mode or video controls regardless of embedded preferences.
4. The popped video is ready for keyboard shortcuts such as Space/Enter to Play/Pause, Arrows to Back/Foward or Volume Up/Down, and so on.
5. You can edit POPUPWIDTH, POPUPTOP, POPUPLEFT, and so on in this script to customize the size and the position of the popup window.
You can try here:https://developers.google.com/youtube/youtube_player_demoList of my scripts:YouTube scriptsAll scriptsTwitter:@kantankikaku#YouTubeEmbeddedPopupper