Greasy Fork is available in English.

AO3: highlight tags V2

Configure tags to be highlighted with different colors

< Feedback on AO3: highlight tags V2

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2021.10.01.

New to installing scripts and not too sure what to do. Can you tell me exactly what to do if I want Alternate Universe highlighted? Where would I type that in the code? Excited to use it ! Thank you :)

§
Posted: 2021.10.15.

To use userscripts, you have to install them using a browser add-on. This is explained in detail on the site here: https://greasyfork.org/en/help/installing-user-scripts

To configure the tags you would like to highlight, you have to edit the script after installing it. Depending on the add-on, editing the script will be found in a different place, please check the documentation for the add-on you chose.

Once you are ready to edit the script, you will see a section that starts with a lot of ***** and says "Config". In there is the list of tags that you can configure.

There are example tags in the script that you can edit. You can define as many as you like, simply duplicate the example lines and edit the tag and the color. To get Alternate Universe highlighted, add this line somewhere in the config section:

"Alternate Universe":"green",

This will show Alternate Universe in green.

Thank you for installing my script. I hope you like it!

Sign in to post a reply.