Greasy Fork is available in English.

Amazon Video - subtitle downloader

Allows you to download subtitles from Amazon Video

< Feedback on Amazon Video - subtitle downloader

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 24-04-2021

Feature request: add the episode name after the episode number to the filename.

This is an excellent script.
And it would help a lot and make it even better if we could get the episode name added to the filename after the episode number.

§
Posted: 26-04-2021

It's as easy as adding title += '.' + epInfo.title; between line 163 and 164 but I would have to add some settings like I did for Netflix script. If you want it for the same reason you wanted it in Netflix script - just read my reply to that other thread.

§
Posted: 27-04-2021
Edited: 27-04-2021

Hello,

Yes, I am asking for the same reason.
I am pretty sure I am not the only one really happy if you would add the episode name.

I believe it is possible to create a dictionary for each program separately, but it would be a lot of work.
Using the regex you showed in the other discussion it is relatively easy to rename subtitles for any program, as both subtitle and program namings always follow same pattern. And thus same script is usually effective.

BR. ToKu

§
Posted: 28-04-2021

Hi again.

I modified the script per your instruction above, and I can see the episode name now. Great.

The only issue I have left is that the episode names in the subtitle files are in english and not on my language...

I tried changing language settings, but it did not help.
The episode names in Amazon are in my language, but in the downloaded zip files, they are in english.

All help would really be appreciated :)

BR. ToKu

Sign in to post a reply.