Google Hit Hider By Domain is such a wonderful tool. I use it every day. But something has changed from when I had used it before (couple months ago)...for some reason, the block button will not block sites that have already been visited. I open a lot of tabs from the SERP and the script used to be able to handle clicked URLs with no problem. If I try to block a site in the SERP that has not been clicked, it works like a charm.
Any feedback would be super helpful. I have tried isolating Tampermonkey in case any other extensions were causing the problem, but have not found a way to make it work. Thank you so much for this great tool and I hope to see that functionality back!!