• sell filters access
  • better sell filter
    • script check chracter class for skillkits sale
  • code is easier to edit
  • some safety features for selling
  • new helpers on gateway
  • tasklist got some changes

Tested with Chrome + TamperMonkey

There is more improvements in code and with little experience its now possible make even character based sell filters, but I advice not edit "sell filters" if dont know exact items names.

check Github for latest version,

https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot

or just copy it here,

https://www.diffchecker.com/kre3jq4s

§
Posted: 2015/01/10

Testing it out with 13 chars and seems to work well. If training alchemy, remember to turn off the potion selling ;)

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015/01/10
Testing it out with 13 chars and seems to work well. If training alchemy, remember to turn off the potion selling ;)

Yeah, so funny... I did pretty well known that thing... and did same mistake myself, xD xD... and just now my test rig stopped working... why, 8O...

I leveled three profession up 20 and after that started fast feed for LEadership (16x Adventurer), perfect I think, but something is forgotten... 8x slots open for use.

Leadership reached lvl12 and script stopped filling "that" character slots, answer is simple and explanation lies deep .... who can find it, ;D ?!

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015/01/11

I just wondering why we never added this option, Switching between sites and editing is slow stuff,

function _select_Gateway() { // Check for Gateway used to
if (window.location.href.indexOf("gatewaytest") > -1) { // detect gatewaytest Url
console.log("Gatewaytest detected as start page, Happy testung");
return "http://gatewaytest.playneverwinter.com";
}
else if (window.location.href.indexOf("nw.ru.perfectworld") > -1) { // detect RU GAteway... Сибирский NW, радости тестирования
console.log("GatewayRU detected as start page, радости тестирования");
return "http://gateway.nw.ru.perfectworld.eu";
}
else { // must go somewhere
console.log("LIVE Gateway detected happy grinding");
return "http://gateway.playneverwinter.com";
}

}

var current_Gateway = _select_Gateway(); // selects where we go, testers knows it

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015/01/13

Seems that no one has problem with this?

Should it contain support other Gateways like,

• Ru
  • Gatewaytest

For RU users, if some one can translate "tooltips", then maybe we can look "Language" selection (most of us spweak engrish anyway), xD.

§
Edited: 2015/01/13

Working good on my end. I have 10 toons all leadership at the moment. It opened all 50+ of my barrels and sold all the garbage I selected properly.

§

Still going good. 15 characters running on it. I will note that if you dont have a lot of inventory space and do have a ton of chests to open, you'll hit the overload bag and it wont sell those items (which makes sense).

I do miss the old "Log" that would show you what it is doing. Was useful if the script stopped and you wanted to see if the site was just lagging, or if a task was stuck (like it sticks on buying a resource cause you ran out of gold or something).

Otherwise, works great. Nice not having to spend an hour opening and selling chest junk ;)

For the selling, is there a way to find the actual name of an item? Items I would think you could add without much problem would be the Unstable potions from alchemy, and any of the "treasure" junk items. I understand you have to be careful with this though - don't want anyone hitting the script and having their entire t3 set sold for 1g ;)

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Still going good. ...snip... don't want anyone hitting the script and having their entire t3 set sold for 1g ;)

Yes, selling items is scary stuff, I must agree that and getting inventory bag listed helps a lot. My characters overflows.... so much junk, but by time it clears.

All ingredients for that creation "list inventory to log" are in script itself already, just need find way to use them...

hmmm, it still need make "non-selling" option, find line below and

//if (slot) console.log('Checking for',Pattern,'slot name:',slot.name,'limit:',Limit);

,change it to,

if (slot) console.log('Checking for','slot name:',slot.name);

, combrendo?

It is part of "sell function" but if un-needed part is cutted off, it print inventory to "console", I looked that option too so THx for inspiration, ;)...

...open gateway inventory and click "Auto Vendor" -button, no need sell stuff, console log shows inventory items. ( be carefull if made sell filters)

§
Posted: 2015/01/15

Just putting this out there, would it be too complicated to sell selected items on AH instead? The pearls sell for a decent amount and I usually just let them get to 99 and sell them on AH but you could sell some of the other stuff also.

Sign in to post a reply.