Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2016/08/01

Zoom

Can you add a zoom out\fit to page function to the script? (also nsfw version)

most manga sites have huge images so when using this script only about half the image fits on the screen at a time for me.

right now i'm using manual zoom in the browser but having to reset it everytime i visit another page gets annoying.

§
Posted: 2016/08/06

You could click the settings icon in the lower right hand corner and add some custom CSS to control page size. For example:

.ml-images img {
  max-height: 800px;
}
fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 2016/08/13
Edited: 2016/08/13

Thanks for the suggestion @Tyler

I recognize the use case and will take it into consideration next time I'm working on new features. In the mean time @nobody123 's suggestion along with the new CSS profiles feature should kind of let you simulate the effect.

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 2016/09/07

Added zooming to the newest version, press the + key to zoom in, - key to zoom out, and 0 key to reset zoom. Let me know how it works for you. It's a pretty simple implementation but it works :P

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/692-manga-loader/diff?v1=146316&v2=146079

Sign in to post a reply.