Shellshock.IO Aimbot & ESP

Locks aim to the nearest player in shellshock.io. Comes with an ESP too. Press B, V, N, L to toggle aimbot, esp, esp lines, aimbot on right mouse hold.

< Feedback on Shellshock.IO Aimbot & ESP

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2024/02/04

Its not working currently. has worked in past. Also if u guys dont like the ads, then just set the shouldshowad variable to false. DO NOT PAY FOR NO ADS.

ZertaliousAuthor
§
Posted: 2024/02/05

Update script. It has been fixed and don't try to edit any ad code or it wont work.

Deleted user 938715
§

zerty we both know you can change shouldShowAd to false without the script breaking
rewrite the code lmao

ZertaliousAuthor
§

Try it, won't work

§

Easy to remove the other thing you added for people that try to bypass the ads. Just need to be smarter than the average bear, er, script kiddie.

Still would rather just Venmo or PayPal you for your time, @Zertalious. Your work is amazing, and I have a network-wide ad blocker anyway.

§
Posted: 2024/02/13

how do you skip the ads?

§
Posted: 2024/02/14

Took only a few minutes to remove your ad-removal 'detector.' Seriously dude, just make a patron. You create game cheats, we both know you know your detection is easy to circumvent. I hold no dislike for you, but your ads are just excessive and annoying. I genuinely do enjoy reading your blog though. Cant imagine much money is being made from this cheat given that those who have the ability to buy a key probably have the ability to take the few minutes to remove the ads.

Sign in to post a reply.