Greasy Fork is available in English.

Instagram - browse not logged

Remove login message and popup. Remove cookies warning. Unlock links on the page.

< Feedback on Instagram - browse not logged

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2021/11/22

К сожалению не работает

AchernarAuthor
§
Posted: 2021/11/22

If you're redirected to a login page, this is a server-side protection of instagram/facebook. There is nothing that a script can do to bypass that.
You'll have to wait several hours before you're allowed in again. Ususally, direct links to posts still work.

§
Posted: 2021/11/24

Сегодня попробовал еще раз, но все так-же не работает.

А так-же это расширение немного ломает взаимодействие с сайтом (когда я залогинился). При просмотре страницы, вместо того, что бы открыть пост в превью режиме - расширение зачем-то делает редирект на страницу этого поста, с которой я уже не могу вернуться обратно на то-же место просмотра ленты.

AchernarAuthor
§
Posted: 2021/11/24

This is something I'll have to change. When I first wrote the script, opening a new page was the only possible solution. For some time now, Instagram wants to open a popup, but I'll have to verify that even blocked posts can be opened like that.
If you're logged in, the script is useless. It's purpose is to somehow remove the access limitations that instagram adds for non-logged users (can't scroll homepage and display more posts; can't open posts, login popup displayed instead).

Sign in to post a reply.