Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-06-23

Nothing is happening.

I have tried many things. i have deleted the script then reinstalling it. I have tried closing browser and opening a new one. i have even tried getting rid of tampermonkey. Yet the script still does nothing. it just sits on one page or sometimes if im lucky it switches back and forth between two characters but still doesnt do any tasks.

§
Edited: 2015-06-23

Have you set the chars you want to active ?
Post your config, you can get it by going advanced and clicking dump settings. Remove the account password and account name though if you are using the current greasyfork version (github was already updated to delete those)

§

Copy and paste all of it?

§

Usually the script settings, the account settings and few chars are enough to get the idea.
Also the log, enable debug in the script, reload, press f12 and copy it after it stops or does nothing (if there is a lot copy the last 20-30 lines)

you can paste both to http://pastebin.com/ or similar.

§

I'm sorry im not too good with working with things. Scripts are a new thing to me and i dont quite follow

§

ok, copy all the settings then and paste them (with the button in the script settings), if you entered your account name and password into the script you will see them at the begining

"autoLoginAccount": "Your account name here",
        "autoLoginPassword": " Your password here",

Delete both those lines.

To copy the log, open the script settings and make sure the debug option is enabled It's under script settings the first checkbox, press the f12 key, you will see chrome opens a window copy the last 20-30 lines from there and paste, if you see your account or char names delete them (not the lines but only the names).

I'm sorry if I'm not clear, tell me where you are stuck and I'll try to explain further.

§

when i press f12 nothing happens. no new window or anything

§

try:

Chrome Menu (it's the button with the 3 lines at the right side of the address bar) > More Tools > JavaScript Console.

or try
ctrl+shift+j

§

Loading gateway script for .@...
VM2624:2406 Loaded datamodel for ...@...
VM2624:2459 Zen Exchange AD transfer not enabled. Skipping Zex Posting..
VM2624:2466 Loaded profession merchant for ...@...
VM2624:2909 Attempting to vendor selected items...
VM2624:2398 Loading gateway script for ...@...
VM2624:2406 Loaded datamodel for ...@...
VM2624:2459 Zen Exchange AD transfer not enabled. Skipping Zex Posting..
VM2624:2466 Loaded profession merchant for ...@...
VM2624:2909 Attempting to vendor selected items...

this keeps getting repeated over and over

§

You set chars to active ?
When you click each char name the first check-box is active, did you enable them for the chars you want the script to manage?

§

all 11 of the ones i wanted

§

Ok, then post the settings.

Also the repeated part is always for the same char name?

§

yes its the same character acepotato... for everyone over and over. paste the list settings you get from pressing dump settings?

§

yes, and delete the two lines:

"autoLoginAccount": "Your account name here",
            "autoLoginPassword": " Your password here",

before you post here.

§

was to long to paste here so i pasted here ----> http://pastebin.com/akQqCyhn

§

Thanks, please try to reset the settings (the reset settings button in advanced) and only set the chars to active, do not change anything else.

§

the same things are still happening. should i just download the one by rotten minds because it was working for me but this one had more options and i went with this one

§

I think know where it loops, but I can't debug it without changing the code and testing.
Do you have special characters in the char name or handle ?

And if the other version works then it works, sorry I couldn't help you further.

§
Posted: 2015-06-24

i had some major issues switching between this version and rotten_minds.. especially on chrome.. chrome DOES NOT shut down 100% when you close it.. it leaves itself running quietly in the background.. so i often had to disable one script, close chrome, open task manager KILL the background process, THEN restart chrome..i have bounced between both versions, Rotten_minds seems to run a bit more 'reliably' (i think because it is not being updated/changed anymore honestly) but it lacks a LOT if not ALL of the flexibility of this version, and especially the tracking this one does on levels and such, and it also is not being expanded upon as this version is..

just an idea.. that maybe the process not ending in the background is jacking up the script restarting if you are swapping between the 2 of them..

Sign in to post a reply.