So, I've updated things again for the third time in an hour!
This functions MUCH like these two scripts would separate, with the following changes: 1) I removed the original mTurk titles and put in an optional prefix. By default it is set to AMT. 2) I have a boolean value to remove that prefix from all pages, or just from HITs. I prefer them off of HITs. 3) I changed the way HIT titles are shown, putting the timer first, then the name of the hit, then the requestor. 4) The timer has been modified to not show 0's for days and hours. 5) Added a few more custom titles for pages such as My HITs and Dashboard.