AO3: Tracking

Track any filterable listing.

< Feedback on AO3: Tracking

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2022-12-01

Hi, recently I've started having all my tracked listings disappear. and I'm not sure why. It's worked fine for ages, and has done this repeatedly over the last couple months.

It wasn't after a chrome update or anything, though updates haven't stopped the problem, and the only other script I use is "kudosed and seen history."

Any help would be great! I love this script because I have a lot of excluded tags, so losing my tracked listings sucks. :(

§
Posted: 2022-12-02

Actually it seems to have stopped tracking most of my tracked listings once I've added them back in. It keeps saying there's no new fics in multiple tracked listings that have new fics. It's been doing this for a week or two now.

It seems like it's just broken at this point. Is it just me?

§
Posted: 2022-12-31

That happened to me too (not losing the list, but there being new works and it not reporting). Not all of them, seems to be just some of them. not sure what changed. Still useful to be able to click the links though!

(it seems that the ones where I filter on complete/word count (ie have them show up maybe much later than the first chapter) have more issues? (but in the complete search there are a lot of 1/1 chapters that show up that didn't in the count so I don't know).

§
Posted: 2023-02-28

FYI I found out this was due to > 1k results. https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/8382-ao3-tracking/discussions/170750 hope this helps you!

Sign in to post a reply.