Firepatrol marks unreviewed (unpatrolled) changes as reviewed (patrolled) on MediaWiki wikis.
It uses the shortcut F9 (or optionally, the key M if you enable this inside the code). When the change has already been patrolled you are taken to the next page.
1) First, install a browser extension that supports user scripts like Greasemonkey (Firefox) or Tampermonkey (Chrome). Restart Firefox in case you are using that browser.
2) Click the green installation button on this page.
3) Done! Start using Firepatrol by pressing F9 on a difference page.
Note: if you do not have a wiki account yet and you want to use this script on Wikipedia, create a new account:https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Main+Page&type=signup
All features require you to be on a difference page on a MediaWiki wiki.
- Go to the next page when pressing F9
- Mark revisions as patrolled by pressing F9, works only on wikis which have the patrolling system enabled (i.e. nl.wikipedia.org)
- Close tab when it's the last revision, you will need to set dom.allow_scripts_to_close_windows to true in Firefox for this feature.
- Localized in Dutch and English