You will need to install a user script manager extension to install this script.
This script is for Waze WME.
It gives you the ability to navigate to the previous map point where you were.
- historic point is created when the map moves or when zoom level changes
- WME layers, selected items (place, nodes & segments) are managed
- Map point with zoom level lower than four are not saved
- ctrl+click (back) resets the 'back' historic
- ctrl+click (next) resets the 'next' historic
- alt+click resets 'all' historics
- 'back' historic is for now limited to 20. It maybe adjusted
- changing selection or WME layers, does not create a new historic point. It updates the current historic point.
- Bugfix : skip deleted segment from selection
- Bugfix: incorrect permalink may cause script crash
- Bugfix: segment selection does not work on high jump
- first public release