Neverwinter Gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter Gateway - Professions Robot

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2014-12-05

Addition: Open Reward Chests Option

I created this feature to make it less work to open leadership reward chests more often so that you can take advantage of the leadership resources you might get from them.

Two ways that u can use it is:

1. Enable and then reload the gateway, so it opens all the chests as it cycles through your characters initially.
  2. If you don't need to worry about reaching overflow & blocking reward collection (because you have ample space) then you can leave this option enabled and do some cleaning as required.

--Change 1 Location

function switchChar() {

-- ADD:

if (settings["openrewards"]) {
        var _pbags = client.dataModel.model.ent.main.inventory.playerbags;
        var _cRewardPat = /Reward_Item_Chest/;
        console.log("Opening Rewards");
        $.each(_pbags, function( bi, bag ) {
            bag.slots.forEach(function( slot ) {
                if (slot && _cRewardPat.test(slot.name)) {
                    for (i = 1; i <= slot.count; i++) { 
                        unsafeWindow.client.sendCommand('GatewayInventory_OpenRewardPack', slot.uid);
                    }
                }
            });
        });
    }

--Change 2 Location (after line 736 or so)

// Load Settings
var settingnames = [
    {name: 'paused',  title: 'Paus ..........

-- ADD: (I added this between the Refine AD and Auto Reload option)

{name: 'openrewards',         title: 'Open Reward Chests',                   def: false,  type:'checkbox', tooltip:'Enable opening of leadership chests on character switch'},
§
Posted: 2014-12-06
Edited: 2014-12-07

Cool, can you look "sell item" option too, safe place to test "hazarous changes" is testserver. There you can sell and destroy items with no worries.

If "autosell item from inventory" is included with "open rewards" then we must start new script thread where we put all changes together,

+Bluep timer is great
+Jewelcrafting
+Black Ice
+(Open inventory item, shuold be selectable function like "train assets" and its done that way)

, testing it now!!!

Weird, it open reward_chest but disconnect after reward is opened?

Yes, it works but,

,if you have different type reward_chest it then disconnect allways after chest is opened.

I changed

var _cRewardPat = /Reward_Item_Chest/; to var _cRewardPat = /Reward_Item_Chest_3/;

and BOOM!! inventory full, if I try open different type chests it disconnects and continue.

§
Posted: 2014-12-11

Some sort of way of making the script fail and then continue would be great. Too often I log in to discover one toon ran out of Residum and stalled the script for all characters.
Or one toon ran out of room, same result.
Or one toon opened a new slot by reaching level 30 and had no NPCs, and the script stops.

I'm not programer, but some sort of timer if a script spends two minutes in the same character it moves on to the next, or something?

§
Posted: 2014-12-17

Re Rotten, strange i've not had this issue. Perhaps you have more quantity of chests to open. It would probably be better to limit the rate of opening all the chests. I agree with the auto sell. The only good way of doing this might be some extra options per character; like Sell all Skill Node Kits, Sell all Lower level Health Potions etc.

Re Kanto,
I totally know what you're saying. On the residuum one i suggest having a last task that will always run regardless. This works universally except where you are missing leadership assets like the armor and weapon from what I've seen. I have somewhere code on an old installation that will auto purchase these two things which i need to recover.

§
Posted: 2014-12-18
Re Rotten, strange i've not had this issue. Perhaps you have more quantity of chests to open. It would probably be better to limit the rate of opening all the chests. I agree with the auto sell. The only good way of doing this might be some extra options per character; like Sell all Skill Node Kits, Sell all Lower level Health Potions etc.

Well, as we know the problem exist when opening type "1 or 2" chest, type "3" opens well, but anyway "sell items" is good feature to add, but there is again some problems like , -what to sell, when to sell...

So making logic for RAW what to sell and users refine list for items what can be sold without risk and so on.

...but script working now and had some cool new "features"...

Sign in to post a reply.