Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-06-30

More specific control of optional asset assignment in start task code? (Black Ice)

I can not find a suitable use for the "all on/ all off" setting for filling optional asset slots

Perhaps there should be more control or an option which, in order to optimize some Professions, enables setting a specific Profession to fill optional asset slots. For some professions I have many optional assets while for other I have few, so when I select 'optionals' to optimize refinement of Black Ice I find that Leadership will run out of assets before 9 tasks can be started.
I do not know script but I am a quick study, I have already set all my task preferences... but the code for 'optionals' seems to run as an 'else' ... in the task selection code, so it affects all professions or none.

I want to write code for only Black Ice to fill optionals but need help.. any suggestions?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-07-01

If you have 9x footman + 9x mercenary, no problems.

GAteway selects first assets and script select lowest asset for extra slot. It works most cases, but if have some mixed "Gray-Green-Blue-Purple" workers set and their number is higher than needed then script uses low workers and not high level workers, tested it with 9slot open, "10x adventurers + 10x footmans + 10 mercenarys" = 1x adventurers are not used + 10x footmans are not used + 1x mercenarys not used.

FIX, eMailed 10x footmans + 2x mercenarys to my alt. account. and all is now on use.

Assets, easy way is email to yourself Black Ice- assets what interferes.

Editing script to use assets different way... very big job and if you look script main page and click Github -link then you find "Wheel" what you try invent again, ;)...

§
Posted: 2015-07-03

hahaha Thank you, one "Wheel" is enough! : )

Sign in to post a reply.