Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2015-05-25

Not picking alchemy tasks

hello,

First of all, i appreciated and thanks to made this script. It's obviously helping a lot while we're working on our jobs.

my question and issue is the bot can't pick to alchemy tasks even i have assets for it.

let me clarify, i have 6 slots one of my character and set to 5 slots for leadership and last one for alchemy. unfortunately it ignores to last slot for alchemy and doing nothing. i have 5 characters at total and in all characters ignore to alchemy stuff even they have asset for it. i tried to set more slots for alchemy and still leaving them blank and ignores. it was working like a charm before bought 4 master alchemists and tried to transfer them to my other characters. i didn't finish my transfer process yet. but something broke to script after i transfered to my master alchemists.

then decided to uninstall script and install fresh one. set to my everything and here we go. still same reaction. i do not select to "train assets" and "skip 20", "skip 25" things.

do you have any idea what is the reason script not working properly? if you need further information let me know. i'll glad to share.

Thanks

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

First,

Check link picture,

https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/comment/10661/#Comment_10661

, disable "Train Assets" if you have all assets you need and check "Use Optional assets" for efficiency if you have enough assets. Also make sure that all NOT used slots are used by Leadership at end.

I think your problem is "Auto purchase resources", look picture and send your own, but REMOVE all account info from picture!!!!

§

i disable auto purchase resources. it was active my entire process. all my characters has enough gold and diamond to buy resources. this is one of my characters and as you see, i set up as 1 alchemy 1 leadership. Also tried 2 alchemy, 1 leadership too. Still no response about start tasking on alchemy. My question is i have only 1 assest for alchemy so i mean script thinks i need more assests to move forward after reached to some level? if it's a "yes". my entire problem will be "train assets" then, right? i had master alchemists on my other character then moved to other one. that means it can't find more assets for start task. because the script used to with master alchemists.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 2015-05-25

It is very simple, your picture shows your problem,

• rank1 person cant do rank2 task
  • professions cant continue without bought ingredients

Solution,

1. you must enable "auto purchase" or buy now all required items
  2. enable train assets or buy rank3 persons

, and THX, that picure helped really, ;)

§

thank you mate!

training my dirty assets now. buying rank 3 person is pain on this game. i just started to play 1 week ago. so it's really hard to collect ad for buy some higher assets. i just handled 4 master alchemists so far so good. for leadership will be so painful cause of ah prices so high about leadership assets.

again thank you so much this kind of script to make our days! i hope you will update and work on it when new patches come up.

Cheers..

§

before the release of paladin (and hence the need for new alts' assets) the blue leadership workers (adventurer) were going for 70k-80k in AH . now the same ones are 170k+

§
before the release of paladin (and hence the need for new alts' assets) the blue leadership workers (adventurer) were going for 70k-80k in AH . now the same ones are 170k+

i don't know how to deal with it. i guess in 1-2 week(s) i'll able to buy "one" adventurer. i just started to play 1 week ago. so i have no idea about previous prices. i believe there is no point to buy prof pack(RNG). you never know what you gonna get.

§
i don't know how to deal with it. i guess in 1-2 week(s) i'll able to buy "one" adventurer. i just started to play 1 week ago. so i have no idea about previous prices. i believe there is no point to buy prof pack(RNG). you never know what you gonna get.

prof packs suck. very low return of the money you spend on them. no need to hurry. the way the game goes it will be dead soon. read the official forums. i personally have seen many of my friends go to other mmos until newer ones are out.

§
Posted: 2015-05-26
prof packs suck. very low return of the money you spend on them. no need to hurry. the way the game goes it will be dead soon. read the official forums. i personally have seen many of my friends go to other mmos until newer ones are out.

ohh didn't know that. frankly, if a game has some exploits, glitches and bots, that means dead man is walking. but want to give a try before it ends then. if you have any suggestion (mmo), i'll check it.

Sign in to post a reply.