Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-03-19

Script changed tasks spontaneously

The script was running fine, no problems for a few days, and recently something strange started to happen:
I have one character set to have 5 slots (max) to Leadership XP and until now it was running 3 patrol the mines and 2 War Games. But now it does 3 War Games, 1 Explore local area and 1 Chart Region, the level of Leadership has not changed recently, so I don't think that is the cause.
It's not that bad, I'm just wondering.

§
Posted: 2015-03-19
Edited: 2015-03-19

check the task list of the script. it was recently updated to newer version. maybe that is it. or maybe you run out of resources for the task that is missing now.

§
Posted: 2015-03-20

I am still on 1.10.4, I haven't updated and War Games and Patrol the Mines do not require any resources.

§
Posted: 2015-03-21

wait, what the crap? The script updated automatically?
So what's new in 1.10.5 i never could find the changelog for this thing

§

and isn't it better to do war games + patrol the mines than explore local area + chart region + war games?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
and isn't it better to do war games + patrol the mines than explore local area + chart region + war games?

It depends how you want calculate it, check script changes from top,

https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/3453/x

, and efficiency,

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Leadership

Sometimes is better do some work ready (advance) and use resources later for profit, ;).

§

Check options of tampermonkey - EVERY script try to update daily by default :P (if only know where to check for updates)
You can always disable this...

§
Check options of tampermonkey - EVERY script try to update daily by default :P (if only know where to check for updates)
You can always disable this...

I was just surprised, is all. :)

It depends how you want calculate it, check script changes from top,

I meant for Leadership XP, that is what i have set it as, the "District Map" task has the highest xp/h gain, but to be able to do it you have to do 3x local maps, which give less xp/h than average.

To do 1 District Map you have to do 3 Local Maps
3 x Local Map = 6h (3 x 2h), 120 prof XP (3 x 40 prof XP)
1 x District Map = 2h, 80 prof XP
----
Total 8h, 200 prof XP

in comparison:

2 x Patrol the Mines = 8h (2 x 4h), 240 prof XP (2 x 120 prof XP)

Sign in to post a reply.