Reddit - Load 'Continue this thread' inline

Changes 'Continue this thread' links to insert the linked comments into the current page

< Feedback on Reddit - Load 'Continue this thread' inline

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2020-06-30
Edited: 2020-06-30

The script functions as described for me, but for some reason it's causing every instance of "load more comments" to appear huge on my display. The attached pictures show a comment thread with and without the script enabled.

I am using Firefox with the Reddit Enhancement Suite extension - not sure if that may affect things. I suspect it could have something to do with the Reddit redesign not playing nicely with RES.

Any idea what could be causing this or how to fix it?

spiralxAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-08-08

It is a bit large I admit, so I just uploaded a new version where the links aren't as huge :)

§
Posted: 2022-03-23

FYI these links are still huge

§
Posted: 2022-04-27

Still huge, and can't override with RES because of the important on line 248 font-size: 1.2rem !important; (I believe. New to CSS). I don't think this property needs the important in it.

Anyways, many thanks for the script, it's a huge help and QOL.

spiralxAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-04-29

The huge icon looks just right if you're using my Reddit user style, which you probably don't, so I'll see about making the icon scale to fit with different font sizes.

spiralxAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-05-01

I changed it so that it uses the ↘️ emoji instead of an icon so it should be the right size no matter what font size you're using.

§
Posted: 2022-05-01

I changed it so that it uses the ↘️ emoji instead of an icon so it should be the right size no matter what font size you're using.

Looks much better. thanks

Sign in to post a reply.