Question/comment

§
Posted: 2016-05-08
Edited: 2020-06-11

removed

steam_gifterAuthor
§

That's unlikely. Open the browser console and look at the log messages to see which games are matching on your list. Most likely they're either group or wishlist games or a regex you didn't realize was a match.

§

steam_gifterAuthor
§

You have "Z" in your game list, which will of course match any game that has a "Z" in the name (case insensitive). I didn't look at the last 2, but I suspect something similar. You should put "^Z$" if you only want to match exactly Z.

To see which regexes are matching, you can change the line in the script:
log('Matched regex');
to:
log('Matched regex '+gamelist[gi].name+' for game '+name);

Then reload the site, open the browser console, and start the script again. Then you will see exactly what regex is matching each game.

steam_gifterAuthor
§

I see Polarity was in your wishlist, and you have the setting enabled to enter all wishlist games. Also I see the full name of Megamagic includes the word Wizards, which has a z in it and matches your "Z" entry. So that explains all 4 of your examples.

§
Posted: 2016-05-09

steam_gifterAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-05-09

Yes, it was because of the featured giveaways. They show up at the top on every page, even wishlist or group giveaways. The latest version of the script has an option to ignore these if you don't want to enter them.

§
Posted: 2016-05-10

Sign in to post a reply.