KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Not even the people from Easylist seem to fight this site anymore, someone had to try as this looks popular enough. *sigh*

< Feedback on KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Question/comment

Script block videos players

Used to work well before today, now it blocks the mp4upload and alpha server video players.

§
Posted: 2018-11-09

same here, Beta server on kissanime stil works but Mp4upload and Alpha server just give a black empty spot where the video is supposed to be.

§
Posted: 2018-11-10

yeah i have the same issue as you guys something must've changed on KA end I have noticed that the alpha server doesn't even have a quality changer anymore and only one download link

§
Posted: 2018-11-10

And it is somehow related to this script since disabling it will make the player appear again no issue with beta server though

§
Posted: 2018-11-11
Edited: 2018-11-11

change iframe[src*='ad']:not([src*='openload']), to iframe[src*='ad']:not([src*='openload']):not([src*='fbsbx']):not([src*='mp4upload']), will fix alpha and mp4upload

§

yeah that worked for me Thanks mate

Respect™

§

change it in the kissanime anti addblocker?

SwyterAuthor
§

Included the fix in the thingie, thanks to BoLamMN. I don't use the script, I just wanted to mess with a site that is popular. I'll try to keep it sort of working as time permits, but my time is limited.

Sign in to post a reply.