GoogleGPT 🤖

Adds ChatGPT answers to Google Search sidebar

< Feedback on GoogleGPT 🤖

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2023-11-08

ChatGPT appears on the right side and is not visible in mobile page.
Thanks a lot for your work. In the contrary to BraveGPT (in which the chat box appears on top of all the search results if used in mobile mode, in GoogleGPT it appears on the right side and is not visible. You just see that there is a empty row created. In desktop mode it works perfectly as BraveGPT.

adamluiAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-11-08
Edited: 2023-11-08

@C3tacea hi thanks for your thanks, I have never tested it on mobile, what do you use to load userscripts on mobile?

§
Posted: 2023-11-15

Thanks four your response!
I use kiwi browser next from GitHub and there I am able to use extensions without any problems.
In BraveGPT the design is flawless, but somehow in Google in mobile version it pins to the right and is not visible. Maybe it is because it appears on Google on the bottom of the results and in brave on top?

adamluiAuthor
§

is this the one that will work with userscripts? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiwibrowser.browser

adamluiAuthor
§

wow @C3tacea I just installed it and BraveGPT is amazing!! I will try to figure out why GoogleGPT doesn't display there. With BraveGPT all I did was append to a pre-existing sidebar. In Google though, this type of container doesn't always exist, so it's trickier even to get it to insert on desktop, but I will try to figure it out

adamluiAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-11-20

Hey @C3tacea I finally had time to add mobile support, check it out!

§
Posted: 2023-11-22

It works perfect!! Thanks a lot! Wow I am really impressed by your helpfulness and kindness.
Yes, this is the kiwi browser I referred to. I installed it from GitHub where I think it's more up to date "Kiwi Browser Next". For Userscripts I use violentmonkey and ublock origin etc work also without any problems.

Have a great day!

adamluiAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-11-22

I'm happy you are pleased @C3tacea enjoy the amazing script!

Sign in to post a reply.