YouTube Recommendations be Gone: Cleaner YouTube

Youtube homepage and recommendations are a waste of time and addictive. We will try to remove homepage and as many recommendations as possible to give you a cleaner youtube, so you can focus on your own subscriptions.

< Feedback on YouTube Recommendations be Gone: Cleaner YouTube

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2023-11-02

Any method to cancel time-out ?

benderbd42Author
§
Posted: 2023-11-03
Edited: 2023-11-03

Hi Stephen:

Nope, just wait until next day. Not allowing you to cancel it is the whole point of time-out design. Wait actually there is a way.Try clearing the data of youtube.com in chrome or firefox, by clicking the setting icon on the left of the website link bar, that should clear the time-out flag created by this script.

If you think there should be more options, I will be glad to hear it.

§

Haha

Thank u! Just playing around those buttons:) I'll be more careful in the future. Cheat day function is OK for me.

benderbd42Author
§

HahaThank u! Just playing around those buttons:) I'll be more careful in the future. Cheat day function is OK for me.

Glad to know it! Have fun friend, and let me know if you need anything:)

§

HahaThank u! Just playing around those buttons:) I'll be more careful in the future. Cheat day function is OK for me.

Glad to know it! Have fun friend, and let me know if you need anything:)

Probably the color of the text, my youtube is the dark theme(black background), so I just see it in white theme.

benderbd42Author
§
Posted: 2023-11-04

HahaThank u! Just playing around those buttons:) I'll be more careful in the future. Cheat day function is OK for me. Glad to know it! Have fun friend, and let me know if you need anything:) Probably the color of the text, my youtube is the dark theme(black background), so I just see it in white theme.

Thanks. I'll look into this today 👌

Sign in to post a reply.