Voxiom Name Changer UserScript
The Voxiom Name Changer UserScript is a script that allows you to customize and change specific text values on the Voxiom website (https://voxiom.io/). It replaces certain text occurrences with a custom username of your choice.
- Install a UserScript manager in your browser. For example, you can use Tampermonkey (for Chrome) or Greasemonkey (for Firefox).
- Create a new UserScript within your chosen UserScript manager.
- Copy and paste the contents of the provided script into the UserScript editor.
- In the UserScript, locate the line that says
const customUsername = "NameChanger";. Replace
"NameChanger" with the desired custom username you want to use.
- Save the UserScript after making the necessary modifications.
- Make sure you're on the Voxiom website (https://voxiom.io/).
- The UserScript will automatically activate when the page loads.
- The script will search for specific text occurrences and replace them with your custom username.
- Customizable: You can set your own custom username to replace specific text occurrences.
- Dynamic Replacement: The script uses a MutationObserver to dynamically replace text as the page updates.
- This script is designed specifically for the Voxiom website (https://voxiom.io/) and may not work correctly on other websites.
- This script does not require any special permissions or access to your personal information.
- Author: Jaguar
- Version: 1.0
- License: MIT