- Auto clean up all URLs and block tracking events by default.
- Manually clean all links with keyboard shortcuts (Shift + Alt + X).
Additional features (via the script menu)
- Manually clean up the links again.
- Add specific tracking params for the current site (host).
- Remove custom added params for the current site (host).
Websites that support common cleaning (Google Analytics, Steam, Embedded videos...)
- All websites on the internet.
Websites that support additional cleaning
- Baidu (Unencrypted) URLs
- Alibaba sites
Demo (Address bar URL and the links on the page)
This script sets a delay to ensure its proper operation, you can modify
DELAY_TIME (milliseconds) by yourself if needed.
Recommanded to use ad-blocking extensions (AdBlock, uBlock...) for more convenient and fast blocking of ads with random attributes.
- Two options to block the ads that its target url contains "cm.bilibili.com" using uBlock and achieve the same result:
- CSS Selector:
- Procedural filter [matches-attr(arg)] with Regular expression:
(Use procedural filters when CSS selector won't work, like random attribute-name)
Q: What is URL parameter?
- A. Usually start with question mark (?), it contains key and value, like the blue area in this image:
URL common format (image from developer.mozilla.org)
Contribute on Github