Pixiv Direct Links

Turns thumbnail titles into direct links and disables lazy-loading on ranking pages.

< Feedback on Pixiv Direct Links

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2014-09-27
Edited: 2014-09-27

Ugoira Animations

Hiya,

"Novels are not affected, and the titles of ugoira animations just link to the mode=medium page (as do all other titles until the direct links are determined)."

You can determine the ugoira animations using the api. Too lazy to write it clean explanation but I am sure you can understand the code below. Extracted from latest Pixiv++ (currently partially broken due to Pixiv site changes).

var baseURL = datalist["illust480URL"];
baseURL = baseURL.replace(/(\/mobile\/)([^\/]+)$/gi, "/$2"); //Remove "Mobile" if one exists
metadata.illustBaseURL = baseURL.replace(/(\/\d+)[^\/]+\.(jpe?g|gif|png)(\?\d+)?$/gi, "$1." + datalist.illustExt); //Remove extra information
if (metadata.illustType == 3) //Ugoira
   metadata.illustBaseURL = metadata.illustBaseURL.replace(/\/c\/\d+x\d+\/img-master\/(.+\/\d+)\..+/i, "/img-zip-ugoira/$1_ugoira1920x1080.zip");
Mango 2Author
§
Posted: 2014-09-27

I was aware of the possibility from following the Danbooru thread, but I chose not to look into it out of dislike for the format. The zip file doesn't capture the variable frame delay information anyway.

§
Posted: 2014-09-28

It is an awful format. Thanks for sharing the useful link.

Sign in to post a reply.