This UserScript aims to bring a better experience to the new Goodreads Bookpage by resizing and repositioning the elements on the page.
What it does
- Moves these sections to the right side:
- Readers also enjoyed
- Other books in the series
- Other books by this author
- Lists featuring this book
- Book details and editions (This one appears at around the first review to make sure the other sections have enough space even if they don't appear for every book.)
- Resizes and repositions most elements
- Adds a light background color
What it doesn't do
- Brings "Read Less" back for description and reviews
- Brings elements that existed in the old bookpage but not in the new back, e.g. Quotes, Popular Answered Questions
- In a smaller browser size, elements might partially disappear or overlap each other.