Spotify Downloader - Download Spotify songs, playlists, and albums

Downloads Spotify songs, playlists, and albums as 320kbps MP3. Can also download full playlist or album as ZIP.

< Feedback on Spotify Downloader - Download Spotify songs, playlists, and albums

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2022-08-19

Well, this is now a ruined experience for me from before. Ive been using this a couple of months and loving it. Not now.
First, the tracks are listed off to the right and are very awkward vs down the page. Not a big deal.
Second, and most important, you now have to verify each download for 15 sec, even if downloading 10 individual tracks you have to verify 10 times!! This is not worth the effort. Especially since every file I try now gives a tiny 119kb file, not music. This was a great tool. I think its now too cumbersome to bother with. I'm not spending 5 minutes to get an album, let alone to get nothing.
Did Spitify force these changes? Do you now get money for these extra clicks? Why cripple it??
I hope you might message me if you ever put it back. Otherwise, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

§
Posted: 2022-08-26

5 Minutes?!? You obviously never experienced 56k dial up.

§
Posted: 2022-08-27

5 Minutes?!? You obviously never experienced 56k dial up.

Haha, Is your brain a bit broken? I can still get books and music on IRC today in seconds, and previously could do so on 28k modem.

Sign in to post a reply.