FB - Clean my feeds

Hide Sponsored and Suggested posts in FB's News Feed, Groups Feed, Watch Videos Feed and Marketplace Feed

< Feedback on FB - Clean my feeds

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2022-11-01

Thank you for the awesome script.
I have one feature request specifically regarding Facebook Marketplace: Please add an option to remove the stupid ad listings that are all priced at $123, $234, $1234, $2345, $3456, $4567, $5678, $6789, $9876, $8765, $7654.

Anyways you get the point.
Sellers do this to try and draw attention to either their ridiculously priced item or to get more views for their "want to swap" ads.
This is a really fucking annoying tactic they use that makes it incredibly hard to find anything you are looking for in the Marketplace listings.

zbluebugzAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-11-01

Thanks for the feedback.

Will look at the option of adding a text-filter option for Marketplace feed - similar to what News Feed, Groups Feed & Videos Feed have.

§
Posted: 2022-11-02

Thanks for the feedback.

Will look at the option of adding a text-filter option for Marketplace feed - similar to what News Feed, Groups Feed & Videos Feed have.

Thank you very much, that would be an amazing addition and would be super helpful.

zbluebugzAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-12-07

Version 4.12 released.

Includes filter for Marketplace.

§
Posted: 2022-12-08

Version 4.12 released.

Includes filter for Marketplace.

Thank you so much, this will make life a lot easier now for searching facebook marketplace.

Sign in to post a reply.