Bypass All Shortlinks

Bypass All Shortlinks Sites Automatically Skips Annoying Link Shorteners , Skip AdFly and No Annoying Ads, Directly to Your Destination, and now Support Auto Downloading Your Files

< Feedback on Bypass All Shortlinks

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2024-01-20

Hello dear , your code it's too perfect , ecpecialy you are keep trying to improve it and for this step i think all script users appeciate your effort, also i need to inform you about some points , at the last a couple of months we have some errors , i think the script become too heavy and maybe
1- it's the time to seperate it to many small parts so you can work on a smal scales everytime " script for solving all kind of captcha , another one to all download sites , and another one for only shortlinks websites, and another one for faster timer".
2- script now being dectect by many shortlinks system some maybe you can think to change some of words inside the script like bypass or shortlinks to any others words like " teamwork, or happy world or any words "
3- at the lastest versions the script after finishing viewing shortlink it's redirect to your own blog but the address not cointain the redirect address for crypto faucet that we use like before at the old versions, so can you fix this errors and allow us to know what we can do.
i hope some of those points can help you to provide us with the perfect services as usal you do, Be Safe , Have a Nice Day

Sign in to post a reply.