Bypass All Shortlinks

Bypass All Shortlinks Sites Automatically Skips Annoying Link Shorteners , Skip AdFly and No Annoying Ads, Directly to Your Destination, and now Support Auto Downloading Your Files

< Feedback on Bypass All Shortlinks

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2022-09-30
Edited: 2022-09-30

In Autoclaim dot org there's 72 different Sl's --> Script only works with 24 (48 Sl's can't be solved)

In autofaucet.dutchycorp there's 50 different Sl's the script only works with half of that Sl's (50% not working)

I don't know with another sites because I only use the script in this 2 sites but The Sl's works in the same way.

That's the reason I give "Bad" review to this script.

Ok --> script works, but has bugs (yep the script works but there's no bugs, only needs an update that work fine with some Sl's, so the script works fine and the author refuses to update Sl's like it said in script info)

The script have the porpose to "Bypass All Shortlinks" but there's lines in the script to make auto views in ads, Adbtc.top it's one of them that gives me problems. I have already reported this problem with the script author by message in here and the author just ignore my message:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/431691-bypass-all-shortlinks/discussions/148946

So....
OK that's not a option to this script.

Regards

§
Posted: 2022-10-01
Edited: 2022-10-01

I solved shortlinks from autofaucet.org too and it works around 70%, most of the 30% left comes from fly family.

I solved shortlinks from Final Faucet too and it works around 80%, most of the 20% left comes from fly family.

§
Posted: 2022-10-02
Edited: 2022-10-02

I solved shortlinks from autofaucet.org too and it works around 70%, most of the 30% left comes from fly family.

I solved shortlinks from Final Faucet too and it works around 80%, most of the 20% left comes from fly family.

Thanks Amir for answering this child , you get point ++ from me and I don't regret inviting you to my Group , but my advice is better you ignoring user that acting like arrogant boss and don't have respect for others, please save your energy for make money online only, not for answer his review.

if you know the first comment by him here https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/431691-bypass-all-shortlinks/discussions/113785
from good review then he changed to bad, change again to good and now my script is bad forever , he said my script is Worst script https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/431691-bypass-all-shortlinks/discussions/148946 but he still using it , he just think all is my fault ,if he can't use it that's mean the script is bad ,look like he will happy if i remove my script from greasyfork.

Sorry to say too But this is my last answer to you @DeathReason , my advice is STOP USING MY SCRIPT FROM NOW and Go away , use your liberty style in your own world , not here.

@bloggerpemula sorry to say, but I'm free to use the liberty to vote here and everywhere because we live in a free world. Since i am not disrespecting anyone i am free to vote, it's a human right ;-)

By the way you are killing you're own script with all the restrictions that you put on him, including auto click in 2 sites. This script, like the names reflects, it's about shortlinks and not auto click ads. To auto clicks ads you should create a new script and give him a different tittle.

If you're script it's uncomplete just because you don't want to complete the script so it makes certain shortlinks so I can't upvote it GOOD.

Regards

§
Posted: 2022-10-03

@DeathReason lol if you have problem with autoclicks , simply disable while using adbtc top, or other clicking sites, and enable while using shortlinks , no need to over think about it. Fly family doesn't work so be live with it. And respect owner for doing this over past few months, looks like you earned a lot from his script and you have no gratitude. Don't come here and saying liberty and bullshit reasons.

§
Posted: 2022-10-03

Thanks Amir for answering this child , you get point ++ from me and I don't regret inviting you to my Group , but my advice is better you ignoring user that acting like arrogant boss and don't have respect for others, please save your energy for make money online only, not for answer his review.

if you know the first comment by him here https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/431691-bypass-all-shortlinks/discussions/113785
from good review then he changed to bad, change again to good and now my script is bad forever , he said my script is Worst script https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/431691-bypass-all-shortlinks/discussions/148946 but he still using it , he just think all is my fault ,if he can't use it that's mean the script is bad ,look like he will happy if i remove my script from greasyfork.

Sorry to say too But this is my last answer to you @DeathReason , my advice is STOP USING MY SCRIPT FROM NOW and Go away , use your liberty style in your own world , not here.

1st of all how does you know that I'm a child or why did you are calling me "child". Did you have in mind or did you know me to know my age? The answer is no so you are calling me child without reason. That's why I gonna report you to the GreasyFork team.

2nd - there's nothing wrong in my messages that you linked above. I only inform you about errors in your script and you always have been rude saying that insn't problem from your script. I was banned from autofaucet but after a few time you make the alert to change the time in your script

"To Solve error "Your action is marked as suspicious" on autofaucet.org / autobitco.in and autoclaim.in, please change result.redirectDelay in my scripts from 5 to 15 if you visiting the Shortlink with 10 Steps , and change it to 50 for Shortlink with 20 or 25 Steps, so message in my blog will be"

At the time of my message that you linked above there's no alert to this change or to do that changes in autofaucet.org and you always searching proofs that it was fault of your script, and saying that there's no fault of your script, but guess what, the proofs are in that message with prints

3rd - If the script isn't GOOD because you don't want, or you don't know how to resolve (Fly links SL's).

4th - This is a script with a name of shortlinks resolver propose, not a click ads script propose like the title of the script says...so that's a desorganized script.

5th - I will report you to Greasyfork because you don't know me from anyware to call me child...and yes I take a print from your comment because of doubts

I don't want that your script disappear but you need to change your attitude and accept that you have errors in your script and not always saying that isn't your script fault. If there's errors or problems and you accept them maybe the vote have some difference. Even the best have errros, you know, and not accept our own errors it's bad.

I've been already donate to your script (to you) twice and you always been rude?

Change your attitude because that way you don't go further in life my friend. Just an advice

Regards

§
Posted: 2022-10-04

@DeathReason No wonder he called you "child", crying like a baby "I'm gonna report to greasyfork". What a pathetic life man, Get a job

§
Posted: 2022-10-04

@DeathReason No wonder he called you "child", crying like a baby "I'm gonna report to greasyfork". What a pathetic life man, Get a job

@madvanhope respect is the word.
I register in greasyfork not to be disrespected. Respect is everywhere. Writing in caps lock represents screaming or frustration (if you are not aware of it), calling "child" without personally knowing the person is the same thing as trolling or treating that person badly. By saying "pathetic life" / "get a job" it means that you are also frustrated with something that doesn't even have anything to do with you and lack of respect also. Do you understand what I mean? Respect is the word and I have never disrespected anyone. You can click on my Nick name and see all my answers here on the site. It seems to me that respect is not part of you either. Enjoy the script and if you have any questions or concerns, let the author know. The rest of the comments I do not need. And yes I have a job already. Regards

Sign in to post a reply.